Tuesday, May 19, 2009

General Thought and Feelings!

I love my life and all that take or have taken part in my life. I have been truly blessed to know and get to know the most amazing people in the world. They are not amazing because they hold any type of position, except for the fact that they are truly good people. The other day I was talking with my mom and we were discussing the life of my siblings and how we all know each other so well. I was asked to describe each one in one word, it was a real time for reflection on my part, which I did and was able to come to the conclusion that I love them very much and I have been truly blessed. The highlight of my life now comes from my nieces and nephews. They bring me such joy, it's difficult to imagine my life before they were even around. I am also grateful for the companionship of friends. I've been lucky enough to get to know many new people that have impacted my life for good. The struggles of preparing for school, work and the social aspect of life helps me be mindful of the Lord's love for me!So, this is me and my babygirl! That's all...the end!

1 comment:

  1. Lottie, you are my favorite. I love your view on life and the blessing around you. You help me look and appreciate the blessings I have. I love you, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete