Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's official...I am Mrs. SaLote Marie Kinikini Manu!









I have now been Mrs. SaLote Kinikini Manu. I am, or we are, very happy. I now reside in St. George, Utah and I love it. I live far from my family, which is not something I had ever planned on doing, but it has proven to be a blessing for me and my family. When we were first married I just stayed home and made sure the house was clean and the meals were cooked. After about a month of watching my husband attend school all week and work all weekend I decided that I should find a job, just to help lighten his load. Our little family was blessed because I was able to find employment for the state WIC office in St. George, which is right down the street from our home. Another blessing about our home is that we also live down the street from the St. George Temple. Our families are able to visit us from Salt Lake as a small vacation from their usual daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment