Friday, January 2, 2009

Aloha Oe!

This is the last picture of the Laie Temple I took on my way back from the beach! It's such a beautiful temple and I'm sure after the renovations it will be even more beautiful! The rest of my last day in Hawaii is listed below with the other pictures! Aloha Oe!

This was the morning I left. I had to take a picture of the roosters that woke me every morning. They just walk around like they are on a farm. It was kinda neat to see!
I woke up this morning and wanted to
get a picture of the trees outside too! So, I did. I realized I look fabulous in the morning...all I did was get up and brush my teeth and run out the door to take this picture cause it was going to





start raining! Then after we waited for the rain to stop we went to the beach and enjoyed a swim. It started to rain, but we stayed in the water anyway and had a BLAST!



2 comments:

  1. Man, I would trade the rain for this snow anyday. It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you were able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, Lote! I'm so glad you had a blast on your trip.

    ReplyDelete