Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bere's wedding!

This is the beautiful happy couple
Berenice Adolpho & Ka'ua Adolpho!


This was the most beautiful sealing I have ever been too!

Let me start off with, the fact that me and Aguilera have been friends since the mission. She is one of maybe 3 eternal friends that I have found in my lifetime. We met and from that first moment we became the bestest of friends. We've both gone our own ways and have done our own things but for some reason, no matter how much time passes or how far apart we are we ALWAYS pick up where we left off. She's been there for me through the toughest of times and I for her, so when she told me she was getting married, I was only all too happy for her and knew that I HAD to be there...no matter what! So I made plans to go and then she called me again and asked that I be her maid of honor...I know, I know, {tear...tear...sniff...sniff}. I helped with last minute things and tried my best to make her day special for her! I am so happy that she found Ka'ua, you can just tell that they complete each other! I am so proud of her and look forward to continuing our eternal friendship! Just a side note, everything that could go wrong did go wrong...it seemed as though the Devil himself was trying to stop this wedding from happening. It was interesting to see that as soon as the sealing was taking place everything else in the world seemed to stand still and EVERYTHING worked out after. They truly will raise a family to the Lord.

The happy couple coming out of the Laie Temple! The wedding line follows! ME and the Adolpho's after the wedding reception!













This is la familia Aguilera! (Jesus, Dora, Cynthia, Bere, Me, Chito and Aaron) The next two pictures are of me performing my maid of honor duties! As usual, me and Bere are having a great time. It was a great surprise to the world, when we walked out of the sealing and there was Isabelle Gonzalez, Hna. Gonzalez y su familia. (Baby Evan, Husband Christian and Isabelle)























This is Isabelle, me and Evan at my sister Hea's house in Laie. This was after the sealing and we just stopped over for a rest before the reception. The last picture is of me, Bere and Isabelle...las Hermanas de las Mision Honduras Comayaguela! KATRATCHAS!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple! You look so beautiful too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to blog about my wedding. I love you Lote and thanks bunches for being a part of that special day for us;)

    ReplyDelete