Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Growing pains!

I guess I could start with this picture! This is my sister Deanna (Nana), me and my Grandma Luisa Hehea Kona'i Paletu'a. Doesn't she have the BEST Kool-aid smile??? I love it! Yeah, I'm the booger-nose kid eating two apples...what a fatty...but who cares, I'm cute! This is in the kitchen at the house I grew up in and still live in...great memories. My dad used to work for Associated Food Stores and he would get fruits in bulk, which explains the box of apples, and I'm sure it was useful because WOWZERS...ten kids!
I'm proud of my parents, ten kids and my dad was the only one who worked outside the home while my mother had plenty of work to do at home with all of us...and they managed to make it work without government or church assistance. That's a life you can hang your hat on! I have been blessed more than I deserve throughout my life. I'm sure that through my posts you will also come to agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment