Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lyrics


I love to write and express myself through lyric. It may be somewhat rough and immature, however, I find that I am able to express my most inner thoughts and feelings. Talents are given to everyone, and I believe that the Lord blessed me with a loose pen, in the manner that I can often explain, bring to life or describe sentiments that are difficult for others to see or even comprehend!Here is some of my work....ENJOY!
The Crying Game
When your heart aches and you would feel better to die-
Just take it all in and allow yourself to cry.
There is nothing wrong when your heart speaks from within-
Just cry and it will pass and the healing will begin.
Cry once for yourself and the pain that you feel-
Cry once for the person that made all your pain real.
Then cry once for all those who will be crying with you-
Then be still and the spirit will tell you what to do.
"You'll make it, you'll see!" is a cry from those who've passed-
Then cry one more time and let it be your last.
and another...
The Best Part of Me
You took the mask I once wore, that hid my
pain ridden face~
Opened my soul to something new and left love
in it's place.
I have loved and lost and yet I'm stronger than
I had been~
A better candidate for this time, where a new
love can begin.
To love completely, is exclusive for those who
are willing~
To give to a higher cause and not to any
selfish feeling.
I'm happiest when your laugh echoes
in my ear~
Your smile is enough to remove every past or
present fear.
Through trials and triumph, all that I've
gone through~
I have found that the best part of me, has always been
in you.
SaLote Marie Kinikini
Copyright ©2008 SaLote Marie Kinikini

3 comments:

  1. Girl you got talent, looks like we both began our blog on the same day, funny. Anyways, love your lyrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lote, i love you talent. It's as beautiful as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, and it's your birthday. Happy Birthday, Dear. We love you.

    ReplyDelete