Thursday, December 25, 2008

Melekalikimaka!

SO....here I am in the in ALOHA state!! I got in really late lastnight...at about 10:30 cause my flight was delayed in LA cause we were waiting for people from Nueva York to come on their flight and catch this flight!! My sister came to pick me up and it was great to see her and Tongamana and Teina. We drove back to Laie and it was beautiful even in the dark, it was cool and a little rainy but it was much better than Utah's COLD BLIZZARD WEATHER! I love the BEEHIVE state, but sometimes a little cold is too much cold! I love being in Hawaii with my sister and her kids! More pictures of my trip will be posted as I take them!
MELEKALIKIMAKA and MAHALO!

2 comments:

  1. uh... hey, we're waiting from some pictures! It's snowy here and cold. We wish we could be there where it's warm and sunny. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute photos. How long are you there for? Please tell Hehea that we love and miss her and her family. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete