Monday, December 22, 2008

My Recital!

So my inspiration for my piano recital came from my niece, Salote Monica Kinikini. I have always wanted to play the piano, but I never took lessons or anything. So my niece, Lote started taking Piano late last year and I've gone to her recitals and am so impressed that she is so good, and so young. This is a picture of her at her first recital and she is just adorable. She was supposed to play at my recital but her new baby brother Taniela Niua Kinikini was born that same day, so she was with them. Lote sii reminds me of all that is good in this world, not just her but ALL of my nieces and nephews...well, all children in general!


I took a picture at my recital with little Leina, my other niece. I performed quite well, if I do say so myself. These fun pictures are of me at my niece's recital and I will post my picture as well, when I get it! I had on a formal and was ready. It was great to accomplish!(Don't mind the black/red belt...it was Christmas, so I had to add a dash of it somewhere!)



These were refreshments prepared for my recital by Siope and Liana! How sweet!



I think we have GREAT smiles...it must be the name! =) or maybe it's the cheeks! :O

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos, Lote! Your name sake is beautiful and talented just like her auntie. I'm sorry I missed your recital, but I'm happy that it went well. Merry Christmas, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that means a lot to me, and I know what you mean sometimes you just have to step back and laugh, or you will go crazy. Merry Christmas and I think you are such a talented writer and person, love the blog, Yo tambien te quiero mucho y sabes que siempre estoy aqui por ti, somos hermanas, no te olivedes. Feliz Navidad, que lo pases bien bien bonito!!

    Tu Hermana Catracha.....Grimmer

    ReplyDelete