Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Hawaii

This was my first Christmas in Hawaii! I woke up and was surprised to see that there was no snow on the ground...hahaha...I was being silly for my nieces and nephews sake! Then we went camping and I took this picture in the hazy evening at the campsite of me and Teina!



These pictures were taken...ummm...today!
We went to town which took a little over an hour! I found out that the next to the stadium is a little town called Salt Lake...which I thought was noteworthy ...obviously! It was cool to see Salt Lake in the middle of Hawaii! Anywhoots...the other pictures were taken at the point in Laie...theeee MOST BEAUTIFUL place where Ocean meets land...it was beautiful!






Teina and Mosiana, Me and Mosiana

This is the point in Laie...I'm here!


What the??? am I doing!

I was posing for the camera and a bunch of tour busses came up to the point too. While I was minding my own business trying to take pictures, my sister noticed one of the tourist staring at me! I had no clue, I just kept taking more pictures...then he got a little too close for comfort and I noticed. She was laughing at me and told me to go out and talk to him....and I said 'no way' and ran into the durango...that's why I'm laughing my head off!


3 comments:

  1. Cute photos, Lote! You're so funny, you should've went and talked to the guy. It probably would have tickled him pink if you did. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lote,
    When the Lord sends you a man, be open to talk to him. hehehehehehe....
    Just kidding. Guys in Hawaii are weird. lol. Look at Ulu. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lote took a picture of the guys feet (behind Teina and Mosiana)...hahaaa
    S. Lee, becareful, guys in Hawaii include the Kongaikas.lol.

    ReplyDelete